What would you like to see an article on?

The Glitch Mob Live Setup "The Blade"

An Interview with "The Glitch Mob" about their actual live setup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScQvaBz2XLE

56 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Daniel Gilbers shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Daniel Gilbers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to know as much as possible! Like which hardware controllers they use and how these communicate with Ableton. What their custom max patches do, how their light show works, how their Ableton Project is build to be able to play their songs live, which parts of their songs are actually played live and which part of the show is "scripted", if and how they think their "blade" will evolve even further in the future and how they came up with this massive "super-controller"... I think a complete in depth look at this thing would be awesome, from planning to hard- and software etc. :-)

• Ean Golden commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great- what specifically would you like to learn about glitch mob? Curious about how they do ____

- Dj TT Editorial.

• Winter Alliance commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes!!!! DJTT please do this article/ video...I saw The Glitch Mob live at the show at Emo's in Austin TX and it was the most amazing live electronic music performance I have ever seen. I would love to know more about there setup and how they use Ableton/ max for live and how they slice up the different parts of there songs to preform live.

Feedback and Knowledge Base